1. A high-precision,high-rigidity roller bearing that can receive loads in both axial and radial directions as cylindrical rollers are arranged orthogonally.
2. Assembled with rollers with rolling chains on the raceways of inner and outer rings of Crossed Roller Bearing.
3. Less elastic displacement caused by external load.
4. Simultaneous support of complex loads such as radial load,axial load,moment load,etc.
5. Adoption of spacer retainer,eliminating the one-sided wear of the roller or jamming during the operation.
6. High-precision,high-rigidity type with adjustable preload to suit the enviornment.
7. Applicable field:precision index,reducer,articulated robot,other equipment.